Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Photo a Day in May days 20 and 21

Following the Fat Mum Slim photo a day challenge (although I have missed a few days).

Day 20 Light


This was actually taken on Saturday (day 18), but we didnt really have any light on Monday, so I am pushing it a little by including it. No editing in this photo - the light in the sky just looked this gorgeous!

Day 21. I care about this...



 It occurred to me (obviously) to photograph my children, my husband, and I almost chose a photo from the Charity I run (Called Common Sense - details here), but that wouldnt be a today photo - so I thought about my business, and what I care about  - and its this: I care that all my dolls and toys and softies are made and tested to comply with all safety regulations (EN71-3). Its not the easy, cheap route, but its important, and its something I am very proud of! I know they are SAFE and legal to sell!

Love Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!
Love Sarah