Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Playing with Picasa!

So, as you may have read/seen over the last few weeks, I have been seriously struggling getting pictures looking any way decent on Blogger - my only complaint so far actually, so when I linked up with the lovely Laura from Our Reflection for the photo challenge, I took the opportunity to ask her advice about it! She suggested I try Picasa, which I have done. Now - I know it's far from perfect, but I have only been playing for an hour or so, and I am really pleased! Now to work out how to lay them in a nice grid rather than having to do them as a collage when doing more than two pics? ...........





And here is my finished crocheted bird based on a fabulous tutorial from Attic 24 (but modified a little - I was too lazy to read it all, and ad-libbed a fair amount!):



Funky Junk Interiors
The Girl Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!
Love Sarah