Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Hospital, polymer, and the beach

Its been a funny old week really.  Two hospital appointments with Lucas, going to the Isle of Wight for my day job, having beautiful sunshine and going to the beach:



and lots and lots of polymer clay play:




and this afternoon after a our weekly Friday  library date, Isla and I bought this lovely box for my beads, and had a super time arranging them:

(It is worth noting that my Covert Robin gift is almost finished, and just visible in this box ;-))

Linking my Isla beach photo up with Our Reflection photo challenge this week, as fits really nicely with the theme of  "Something Sweet" I think - Isla, the beach, the sunshine, our last term of 'our time' before she starts big school in September. Days to be remembered, for sure.

Our Reflection Photo Challenge

7 comments:

I always love hearing from you!
Love Sarah